Sunday, December 15, 2019

12-15-2019


ANOTHA ONE

This week flew by. We have been working in the area next to ours because we got evacuated from our area because it is not safe. So I have been on week long exchanges with my district leader who is an american!!!! It has been tons of fun and a cobalay (4 elders in a house) is soooo funnnn. This week at District Council meeting the sisters and Elders brought food, cake, and all sorts of treats for my graduation party from my training as a missionary. It was so awesome. The scripture I would like to share quickly has to do with  being hungry (which I find I am always hungry here) not physical feast but a spiritual feast

2 nephi 26
24 He doeth not aanything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he bloveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw call men unto him. Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation.
25 Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: aCome unto me all ye bends of the earth, cbuy milk and honey, without money and without price.
These scriptures are talking about something that is priceless, that is the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Love you all!!

(Don't have much time today)

How Filipinos travel here reminds me of two guys on a scooter from studio C.



My graduation Day.





No comments:

Post a Comment