Sunday, December 22, 2019

12-22-2019

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN... (for a day)

We finally were allowed to sleep in our area, for one night. Of course after that we got told it was to dangerous because of the looming threat of the NPA in our area. We have been sleeping in Basey and commuting to our area and working their every day. 

This Friday I went outside after I got up to admire the downpour of rain, when I went downstairs I slipped and hit my head on the cement stairs. I reached back and felt the back of my head when I drew my hand away and looked at it, it was soaked in blood. We went to the close hospital where they bandaged me up, and then we went to the nicest hospital in Tacloban. I got 4 stitches and also I got a check up on the nasty cough I have had for two or three days... The doctor told me I have bronchitis. 4 stitiches later and with bronchitis, your boy Elder Belt is still alive. I hope to heal quickly and O hope the threat goes away in our area that way we can really focus on progressing the area. 

I get a new companion on Wednesday, I will let you know how that goes.

(Sorry the email is rushed as always)

Wound inflicted:


Crime Scene:



Time for stiches:



Stitches completed (my dad said he would have done them a lot differently):  



Companion pictures before transfers:




vape shirts in sacrament:


No comments:

Post a Comment