Sunday, November 10, 2019

11-10-2019

PIGS TEETH AND SHOWERING IN RAT PELLETS

Hey all! Sorry I havent emailed in a while! I have been super busy the last two p-days traveling and such. The last week was tough because it was a holiday week here in the Philippines, a lot of people were busy so we were out working all day and didn't get many lessons at all. I Know that the area will grow in the lord's time as the missionaries continue to work hard. A couple fun things that happened this week, I finally cleaned my apartment of all of the trash that was there when I moved in! HOOOOORRRRAAAYYYY! Maybe one of the grossest things I have ever done, picking up trash in the shed that rats had been eating for at least the last year. Also I sealed the holes in the vents in the ceiling on our second floor with wood so that the rats can't sneak in to our second floor. Probably the grossest thing I have ever done, because the vent/passageway in the ceiling is full of poop so as I hammered the wood to the ceiling to close the holes, it rained rat poop on me. Nothing like showering in rat poop to boost your immune system. 

Last but not least as I was eating a meal provided by a member this week I was munching on pork when I bit something hard in the meat. I spat it out and to my horror found out that it was a pig's tooth that I had felt... Kinda gross that I was eating a pig's tooth. 

you will have to wait until next week to get the picture sorry
The Philippines is amazing so far, the people are even more so!
1- Picture from the Manila MTC that has an elder that looks exactly like me ( meant to send earlier hahaha)


2- The classic district picture


3-classic sunset in the jungle picture


4- Longest bridge in the Philippines, San Juanico bridge


5- The reason why I am fat


6- Me and the batch mates


7- Zone pic


8- Birthday party with food, food, and you guessed it more food


9- Me and Elder Java multitasking, posing while biking, me looking like a dork


10- Me and Elder Java absolutely soaked in proselyting clothes during a rain storm

11 and 12- Pretty pictures at night



No comments:

Post a Comment