This week was amazing. There was a lot that happened and one of those things that happened was the 45TH BIRTHDAY of my good ol' mom. Before I start I would l like to thank my mother for all she has done for me. For her patience, for her guidance, and most especially for her love. I can remember growing up and my mother reading to me every night. I can remember the lullabies that she sung to me as I would fall asleep. I can remember her encouragement as I struggled to remember the 12 articles of faith and the FAMILY PROCLAMATION. I know that she is by far the best mother in the entire world. Without her I would not be the same person I am today. The teachings and guidance from her as I grew up helped me to make the decision that I wanted to serve a full 2 year mission. Even when I am being the worst child ever and antagonizing my siblings she is patient and shows her love for me. My mother along with my father have taught me one of the most important lessons I have learned so far in this life. That is that love at home, love for your family should be unconditional, always. I have learned from my mother that family is always there for you. That your family will always love you. I would not be the same person I am today without my amazing family.
A quick verse about some amazing mothers in the book of mormon
Alma 56
47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the aliberty of their bfathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their cmothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their amothers, saying: We bdo not doubt our mothers knew it.
I love ya mom I hope you had an AMAZING BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!
The work this week is still booming. We will have a family Baptism this week on Saturday for the Lugasan family if they are ready and I am so excited for them. There is still Philippino sized vans, monkeys and coconuts everywhere out here. I have been soaked to the bones 3 times this week from biking several miles in the rain from one investigators house to the next. Interestingly enough I am still happy even if it is raining on us while we are working. I know that this Church of Jesus Christ is true. Joseph Smith was called of God to restore the Church of Jesus Christ to the earth. He sealed his testimony of this church with his blood. The Book of Mormon is true, it can answer some of your deepest questions. That book is from god. It is "the most correct of any book on earth". I promise as you read the Book Of Mormon and "abide by it's precepts" you will "get nearer to God. I promise as you read, pray, and go to church every day your testimony will never wilt from malnutrition but grow stronger every day.
If you do not doubt, God will deliver you from whatever trial you may be facing now.
I love you all,
Elder Belt over and out
A full moon:
Some good advice if I do say so myself:
A beautiful sunset:
No comments:
Post a Comment